top of page
Home Insurance


When something unexpected happens to your home such as a fire, flood, explosion or bursting of water pipes, a comprehensive home solution plan will not only cover the physical loss and damage to your home and its contents, it can save you from financial ruin.


Third-party claims for property damage or accidental injury arising from the damage to your home can be financially devastating. But if your existing home insurance covers personal and family liability, the insurance company will be the one taking care of the bill, not you!


With so many home insurance plans in the market, you would need a knowledgeable risk management consultant like BIP Associates to find the best value and best level of protection for you, your home and your family.


What should be insured?

Your HDB flat, condominium apartment or landed private property needs comprehensive home solution cover.


Currently, all HDB flats are insured under a basic HDB Fire Insurance plan which only covers the cost of rebuilding the property. For better protection, get an enhanced HDB home insurance plan. Request for policy information.


What can be covered in a home insurance plan:


  • Building cover (for loss or damage to property, renovations, fixtures and fittings arising from fire and other perils)

  • Contents cover (for loss or damage to personal effects and home contents)

  • Personal and Family Liability to others

  • Personal Accident (for accidental death or injury)

  • Personal valuables and high-value possessions

  • Emergency Home Assistance

  • Alternative Accommodation


Get a quick estimate of how much coverage you need for your home today.

bottom of page